Preventative maintenance ensures your system is ready for that summer heat!
As homeowners we are always finding things that need to be done but we rarely consider our HVAC system. Preventative maintenance plays a vital role to keep your system in optimum working order and ensure it is ready before the summer heat sets in.
Preventative Maintenance Service from Turner Brothers Heating and Air helps you avoid pricey air conditioner malfunctions and enhance the efficiency of your air conditioning system, saving you money. A regularly serviced cooling system can make your home more comfortable during those hot summers months!
And with annual plan from Turner Brothers Heating and Air we do everything we can to ensure your system never goes down but if service is needed we put you at the front of the line!
Do You Need To Schedule An Appointment?
Benefits of HVAC Preventative Maintenance?
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Identification of broken or worn parts before a seasonal malfunction can occur
- Optimization of cooling or heating performance
- Improvement of energy efficiency in your system
- Cleaning of internal components that can affect your indoor air quality
- Extension of the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Pre-season maintenance allows enough time for any repairs to be completed prior to a serious weather change.
During a preventative maintenance service our experts examine and clean crucial areas of your air conditioner during your tune-up.
- Check and tighten electrical connections.
- Lubricate essential parts. When your system isn’t lubricated, rubbing from moving parts can cause it to break down more often or more quickly.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line. Cleaning this line takes care of mold and clogs, which can cause leaks.
- Cleaning the condenser coil and evaporator coil. These coils become dirty over time, limiting airflow and the capacity to absorb heat.
- Straightening coil fins. Aluminum fins on the coils can bend and decrease airflow.
- Examining system controls. This makes sure your system is starting, running and shutting down properly
- Change the air filter. This helps your air conditioner work more efficiently.
- Remove debris. Leaves, dirt and grass clippings can build up on the outside of your system. This can decrease capacity and reduce airflow. Shrubs and plants near the unit should be kept trimmed back.
Need Service Today? Give us a call, send a message or conveniently book an appointment online!